March 04, 2007

THE KINGDOM OF IMPRESSIONS

The Kingdom of Impressions

Maybe it can be false because impressions are these who have the quality to leave people with open mouths.
But I prefer to smile, and if the smile is due to impressions, then maybe we speak about sentiments.
My last impression was a forest of oak trees which attired all clouds over it (at least that was my impression, because when I came out of the forest, the sun appeared instantly).
The sentiment that was born to me threw me into another era when humans adored Zeus and his royal oak trees as lightning conductor. Now you can understand how from the impression I pass to the sentiment.
Another example, the impression of the expectation. On the map I met a mountain that does not differentiate apparently from the other mountains of the map. However, I expect it to be different from any other mountain. This initial impression of mine will come to certify or to dissolve the real one. I am careful and I advance. Well, for this real impression I will write in the next text (can be Ceahlau).
Now I enter in the kingdom of the yellow flowers of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment